wonderfulworldofwawnie

Thursday, December 17, 2009

God is truly amazing. The way He answers your prayers. The way He shows you that He had been listening. The way He reveals and illuminates truth to us.

Camp was just amazing. God taught me how selfish i had been, and how it was never about me but about people. It doesn't matter anymore about how i feel, because i am placed here to impact the lives around me. God is capable enough to meet my needs and He knows what to do for me, so on my part, i need to shift my focus from myself to others.

Simple things like treating people rightly, and being sensitive enough to know how they feel.
I know that i have my flaws, but i'll try my best.
It's not about me anymore, but about others.

And the only way that this can happen, is when God's love overflows from my insides. And i thank God that during this camp, He filled with with an overflowing amount of love. A love that far surpasses anything else. I would give nothing in exchange! It is just priceless.

O Lord, i just love you so much! You're so awesome and amazing. And it's crazy when we just think about how much u love us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home